Way back in the middle of September we started off doing our little bit of interior decoration at the House of Pain(t) and the image above was the first wall we started painting and also the first image we posted. My wall piece was based around the image below that we had done as a thank you to the developer who had kindly let us move into the basement and use it as our studio for 18 months.
When we started we thought we only had a week or two to get any work done before the demolition crew were moving in. As time passed and the schedule slipped we realised that we may have enough time to complete the entire house. Given that we got another couple of months out of it gave us just about all the time we needed to get the interior sorted ‘a la id-iom’. Towards the end I realised the 125 Crest wall was looking a little incomplete so I made some additions to give it a more finished feel. I thought it only fitting that our final wall should be an update from where we started…
Some earlier posts about the House of Pain(t)
- House of Pain(t) – id-iom x Agent Provocateur (thisisidiom.wordpress.com)
- Odds and sods (thisisidiom.wordpress.com)
- Star Chamber Panorama (thisisidiom.wordpress.com)
- House of Pain(t and wheatpastes) (thisisidiom.wordpress.com)