This kid has had 13 ASBO’s slapped on him this month – and it’s only the fifth of June! He just doesn’t care and it seems he’s collecting ASBO’s like they are going out of fashion. So far he’s had them for the following (amongst others as yet unspecified):
- littering and dumping rubbish outside his local dry cleaners (apparently related to his misuse of the fabric softener)
- A constant misuse of fireworks (including using them late at night)
- Shouting and noisy behaviour in places where this might be annoying or upsetting (e.g. outside someone’s house). This I have a personal experience of.
- Using rude, abusive or insulting language to pretty much anyone especially the old or infirm.
- Threatening behaviour or bullying – including on the internet, mobile phones or other electronic media (whatever you do don’t let him borrow your phone or laptop).
- Uncontrolled and dangerous animals – he has 3 feral rabid rabbits that he takes with him everywhere
- Joyriding or using vehicles in an anti social manner (for example blocking access, noisy radios, wheel spinning); abandoning a vehicle – he especially likes pulling donuts at traffic lights.
- Excessively drinking alcohol, alcohol related trouble or buying and selling drugs in the street – yes to all above.
- Begging – he has such a sweet face (not).
As you can see he’s already got a tattoo of this achievement definitely making him the ASBO king and probably not an ideal next door neighbour.