Now it could be said that Carola here has what some call Narcissistic personality disorder or what others and my personal favourite, call megalomania. It’s not that she exhibits all of the symptoms but she certainly shows some and that’s enough for her.
- A grandiose sense of self-importance – CHECK
- Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love – CHECK
- Believing that they are “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people – CHECK
- Requiring excessive admiration – CHECK
- A sense of entitlement – CHECK
- Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends) – CHECK
- Lacking empathy: unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others – CHECK
- Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them – CHECK
- Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes -CHECK
Ok well it seems i might have misspoke. It seems Carola here is a full on Megalomaniac and from what I know of her very happy with the fact. In fact whilst she was posing for me all she could do was point at herself and quietly but persistently tell me to keep looking at her. As you can imagine this is quite difficult when you’re trying to sketch someone.
It is A4 in size and made using the magic of imagination, watercolour, acrylic, paint pen and ink. If you think she’s good enough to hang on your wall then get in touch…,